Supervisor, Training Design and Delivery
- Cary, NC, USA
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
The company’s 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Under the guidance of the Head of the NCSA CRC, the Supervisor, Learning Services is responsible for the direction, coordination, and guidance, of the strategic direction on training issues for internal learner groups. This is a hands-on, player-coach role that will manage people and own projects concurrently. This position is responsible for developing an ongoing learning management strategy for the Customer Relationship Center operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plan, create, provide high quality of service delivery (accuracy of responses, timeliness, professionalism) to our learner population.
- Manage a team for design, redesign, and implementation of online, hybrid/blended, and face-to-face courses.
- Support escalated learning services activities.
- Develop, create, and provide training using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, online platforms, over the shoulder, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Develop, create, and organize effective training manuals, curriculum, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials using a variety of media.
- Support course design from inception to final product, specifically applying the principles of adult learning design for both synchronous and asynchronous learning.
- Evaluate training performance & effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations to leadership for improvement.
- Monitor training completion, evaluations, and perform data analytics/metrics to ensure appropriate training solutions are provided and return on investment (ROI) is realized.
- Develop course evaluation procedures and conduct follow-up review of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Coordinate, support, and ensure availability of facilitators and guest presenters.
- Draft and implement plans and timelines of major activities that must take place to host the various training courses, e.g. invitations, registration, materials, channels, delivery methods, etc.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of training content within the training portfolio, internal learning curriculum, programs, and courses.
- Partner with Human Resources and leadership to develop & support employee development plans and other learning and development initiatives to enhance employee performance and contribute to a highly engaged and developed workforce.
- Build solid cross-functional relationships and maintain Subject Matter Expert relationships.Perform special projects as assigned by management team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Adult Education, Learning, Training or related field.
- Two or more years in a training role with knowledge and experience using instructional design processes and adult learning concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate business requirements and operations processes into training artifacts for implementation.
- Ability to manage at all levels (directs, peers and upward).
- Encompasses a strong work ethic that engages and motivates others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create computer-based training (both classroom and virtual).
- Must be able to translate broad training and field experience into specialized training courses.
- Proficient in using data reporting tools to create and deliver monitoring reports.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective presentation skills are a must.
- Excellent communications skills, both orally and in writing.
- Team player – willing to listen, learn, participate, challenge, contribute in a team environment.
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.