Community Management Systems Project Manager
- Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our consumers with an awesome experience with each individual contact and drives the consumer focused agenda to every level of the organisation.
In close collaboration with the IT teams, you will manage the implementation of new solutions and the development of the existing portfolio of information systems used by Ubisoft Community Management team. Your aim is to make sure Ubisoft Community Teams have the best tools enabling them to provide the best experience possible to Ubisoft players.
As part of your role, you will be embedded in Ubisoft Community operations and act as the key representative for internal business & operations stakeholders when collaborating with the IT teams on the projects you will have been assigned to.
The role requires passion for technology, excellent communication skills and a great ability to organize and prioritize across a range of projects and requirements.
· Driving improvement of existing information systems used by the Community Management team
· Gathering, document and prioritising the requirements of business stakeholders within the Community Team
· Collaborating with various teams across Ubisoft, such as IT, to ensure a timely implementation of the business requirements
· Implementing new information systems to help the Community Team achieve operational objectives
· Lead the rollout of new systems and new features to existing systems within the Community Management Team
· Organizing communication on product evolutions & project implementations and coordinating change management & adoption
· Handling various system administration duties
· Help on reporting for Community Team Activity on a regular basis.
· Experience managing project with internationally distributed teams
· Strong collaboration skills to work with multiple stakeholders
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organization & ability prioritize tasks & projects
· Keen interest in new technologies & their use in Community Management
· Good working knowledge of Engagement Platforms (eg.: Social Studio, Sprinklr, etc.)
· Experience working in Forums
· Good understanding of working in an international team
· Experience in LevelUp is a plus
· Experience working in some capacity with JIRA is an advantage
· Curiosity, reliable and ability to deliver
Permanent full time role, located in Newcastle upon Tyne (UK).
The role may require periodic travelling to studio or other Ubisoft sites for workshops.
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic, multicultural team that knows how to have a laugh together
- A colorful office located in the heart of Newcastle
- Regular team gaming evenings
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical plan
- Referral scheme
- Free Ubisoft PC games, discounted Ubisoft Console games.
- Subsidized gym membership
- Days off for charity work
- Massages at the office
- Free fresh fruit as well as free coffee and tea