Full-Stack Web Developer [Uplay PC] (f/m/d)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays we are looking for a
Full-Stack Web Developer [Uplay PC] (f/m/d).
This position will be located at Ubisoft Düsseldorf (Germany).
We’re looking for an experienced Full-stack Web Developer (f/m/d) for our Uplay Team.
As a part of the team, you would be responsible to deliver the new web experience of Uplay PC, using a wide spectrum of technologies ranging from C# on the server to TypeScript, HTML and SCSS on the ui side.
You will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things. The team is characterized by passion, comradery and the love for PC gaming. You will work in close collaboration with the other programmers, designers and testers with the opportunity to visit and work from collaborating studios.
- Write clear, modular and maintainable code
- Participate in or lead feature task forces for technical design and implementation/improvement of new features.
- Testing, debugging, profiling and maintaining existing code, including the Uplay PC back office self-service portal.
- Develop and maintain new public-facing web applications, shown in the Uplay PC client and on the web, using Vue.js for the client-side application and ASP.NET Core Web API server side.
You as a person:
We believe to succeed in this role you’re a result focused person, who is passionate about developing platform software for games with millions of users. Furthermore, you believe in team ownership of what you craft and will be working with your colleagues to learn, share ideas and solve complex problems.
- 3+ years of professional programming experience
- Bonus: Vue.js, ASP.NET Web API, .NET Core, AWS, ElasticSearch, Protocol Buffers, Continuous Integration.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We are offering motivating challenges for true team players with a high level of self-initiative. If you are passionate about games and wish to become part of an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career portal.