Web Designer, Subscription Service
- Montreal, QC, Canada
What you'll do
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to join the UPLAY+ team and to create amazing user experiences for the Ubisoft subscription service. This position requires to create the look, layout and features of websites and associated application.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design but also have superior user interface design skills. This person will work and collaborate closely with the UX team, the Marketing team and developers to keep sites up-to-date and relevant to our audience.
- Create and design visual concepts and graphics from concept to final hand-off for various projects related to the subscription service
- Conceptualize original design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Design wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Create web content and assets for key events and deliver digital content (static or animated) in the adapted formats for:
- Web Frontend
- Social Media
- Any other specific needs
- Define, maintain and apply a brand identity for UPLAY+
- Collaborate with integrators and developers to carry out different mandates
What you bring
- AEC, DEC or BAC in graphic design or any other equivalent training
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a digital marketing, subscription or e-commerce environment
- Ability to work in a PC environment
- Proficiency in interface design and prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Figma), Photoshop and Illustrator (required)
- Proficiency in Web flow and knowledge of front-end programming HTML/CSS (a plus)
- Knowledge of current trends in graphic design
- Knowledge of video games (a must)
- Sense of organization, autonomy and ethics of proactive work
- Result oriented and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to change
- Attention to detail and artistic judgment
What to send our way
Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.