Live Performance Manager
- Shanghai, China
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 29 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. For 2012, Ubisoft generated sales of €1,256 million.
Ubisoft Shanghai Studio is the core studio of the Asia Pacific region, producing on its own and co-developing cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. Committed to delivering high-quality content, Shanghai Studio develops AAA, online and mobile games. Ubisoft Shanghai is also monitoring digital operations and network infrastructure for the entire Asian region.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Under the Producer, you will :
- Be Responsible for the definition, tracking, monitoring and health of the main brand KPIs:
- In game tracking
- Events and content road map
- Continuously analyze current strategies and propose adjustments and new ways to optimize user activation and retention
- Builds the live strategy and calendar, together with the brand marketing team, Business team, Associate Producer, External Studio and monitors its success.
- Design, tune and execute the live content and events road map to achieve engagement and monetization targets
- Use data to fine-tune and balance the game’s economy, providing economy analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization
- Define dashboards and statistics (along with data team) to evaluate the game’s performance on all networks/ platforms
- Feed and oversee the production team (through the Associate Producer) in different phases of the production to help define the content and monetization features of the games
- Provide enlightened recommendations to assist producer on strategic decisions or priorities
- Supervise and coordinate marketing assets production with production team and marketing/communications team
- Provide reports and weekly progress updates to all stakeholders
What you should be equipped with:
- BA/ BS degree
- At least 3 years of Product Management or relevant experience in Game industry
- Project management skills, particularly skilled at managing deliverables from diverse, cross-functional teams
- Understanding data analysis theory, and able to improve monetization KPIs by analysis
- Good knowledge of performance metrics, marketing tactics and e-commerce
- Experience in mobile casual operations preferred
- Leadership and competency of driving multiple teams