Full Stack Software Engineer | Ketchapp
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.
In the technical team of Ketchapp, a Ubisoft Mobile studio, you will help to build a strong online platform by connecting to various tools of our Tech partners. It will be used by the Production, publishing and User Acquisition & Monetization teams to leverage value and accelerate Ketchapp’s development.
- You will work closely with all these teams to evaluate their needs and validate technical specifications to expand our front end and back end architecture
- You will create and maintain high-traffic APIs for Ketchapp's mobile games (200+ games)
- You will develop and maintain back offices allowing teams to:
- - Visualize KPIs to make business decisions
- - Automate interactions with our partners
- You will automate the download of very large volumes of data
- You will automate operational activities and tasks
- You will maintain health of cloud-based production environments through monitoring and typical daily administration duties
The tools will be various and will allow the whole team to take advantage of the technology to bring more value and save a lot of time to work on more creative task. These tools will bring high value to the marketing team and will have a strong impact on the Ketchapp studio performances. We plan to automate many routines and build a wide range of tools which could lead to a powerful UA & Monetization platform and App publishing dashboard.
Required skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years in web development / API development
- Experience building and consuming REST API
- Understand and use task management and understand how sprints or other agile development processes work
- Autonomous and pro active
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Scrum/Agile comes naturally to you
- Code cleaning
- Good English level
Desired skills and Experience:
- Passion for programming
- Experience in Big Data
- You have a keen interest in WebAssembly technologies especially Blazor
- Experience interacting with any ad or social network API will be much appreciated: Google, Facebook APIs
- Practical experience in designing and developing scalable web applications / web API applications
- Knowledge of DevOps would be an advantage, especially in Azure Dev Ops context
- You have a keen interest in current technologies and ideally already have experience in backend development, cloud computing (particularly Azure)
- Have previously taken complete ownership of a feature or project
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Open to new approaches and sharing ideas
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.