Customer Journey Specialist
- Montreal, QC, Canada
What you'll do
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is seeking a Customer Journey Specialist to support its E-commerce marketing functions. The ideal candidate is an independent, solution-oriented team player with a robust knowledge in how to build, measure and continuously improve customer journey. Also, a deep understanding of customer behavior-analysis and segmentation will be appreciated.
This person will work mainly with the NCSA E-commerce teams, including Media, CRM, Data Science teams to influence the strategy towards customer journey best practices across all channels, throughout our player’s lifecycle.
Reports to: Customer Journey Manager E-commerce
Identify, implement, record and monitor key Ubisoft Store customer journeys that optimize conversion, satisfaction and retention
- Benchmark and analyse customer journey and customer experience best practices across the video game industry and beyond
- Communicate insights, recommendations and requirements on customer journeys improvements on a regular basis and to multiple stakeholders
- Help build clear and trackable uses cases justifying new experiences or features that will improve NCSA E-commerce customers satisfaction
- QA marketing experience and user flows (for campaigns or new features) across Store related channels
- Work with audience specialist to deliver the most relevant personalized experiences
- Manage a test framework to build and share customer insights
What you bring
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience in developing retention, customer journey, loyalty or related function
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, rigorous attention to detail and bias for customer-centric planning
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and deep knowledge in web analytics (Adobe, Google) will be prioritized
- Proven track record for driving measurable results through customer marketing efforts ideally in E-commerce environment or in a customer-focus environment
- Ability to build cross-functional plans and inspire collaboration
- Capacity to understand, challenge and connect Marketing plans on all channels (CRM, Media, on-site) will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills including ability to give clear direct feedback, set clear expectations and connect with people on a personal level
- A good level in Microsoft PowerPoint is awaited
- Excellent project management and coordination skills
- Knowledge of the gaming industry and of the PC gaming will be prioritized
What to send our way
Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.