Social Media Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry is currently seeking a full-time Social Media Manager. The ideal candidate is a thought-leader on Paid Social Media and should have hands-on experience managing and optimizing campaigns on Facebook/ Instagram and Snapchat (Twitter and Tik Tok are a plus). They should be very familiar with media buying utilizing standard self-service platforms. Knowledge of media buying through an auction on reservation tactics a plus. A strong understanding of the digital advertising eco-system is a must. Bonus if you have experience with Programmatic or YouTube (DV360). The performance media team is part of a fast-paced, high visibility, and high demand marketing team, as such, a project management, organizational, and analytical skills are essential for success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create the paid social media strategy & tactics for a portfolio of video games: dynamic contribution to the media planning process, audience and creative strategy, budget setting, industry tracking, test & learn agenda, measurement framework, etc.
- Responsible for campaign setup, execution, reporting and optimization to drive performance indicators in alignment with marketing team objectives.
- Actively monitor and evaluate campaign performance in platform, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data-backed recommendations to internal media partners and stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with media planners, analytics, and agency partners to established clear campaign goals and measurement KPIs.
- Provide optimal budget forecasting and/or allocations recommendations across programmatic and/or paid social media channels, leveraging first-party and any third-party data, with the focus of achieving maximum reach, scale, engagement effectiveness, and performance efficiency.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of our media channels buying best practices.
- Maintain close relationships with core media partners and help identify opportunities for new product test & learn.
- Share your expertise across the marketing organization during Quarterly Business Review (Executive presentations, Brand Management education, etc).
- Anticipate trends and keep your finger on the pulse on digital marketing innovation.
- Apply research, identify new market trends, develop POVs, and keep the team informed of new opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 2-3 years direct hands-on experience managing paid social advertising campaigns in Video Games, Entertainment, or other industries sharing similar audiences as Ubisoft.
- An advocate for a data backed strategy. This trait will be supported by experience using Excel/Tableau to gather and analyze data to inform strategies and optimizations. Ability to synthesize and distill complex information a plus.
- Confidence and appetite for evolving status quo
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to articulate and communicate expertise broadly.
- A self-starter who can work successfully on multiple projects in a fast pace and process-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and cross functional collaboration skills a must.
- Ability to effectively manage competing initiatives and priorities.
- Knowledgeable of the online advertising ecosystems and the diverse MarTech/DataTech landscapes is a plus.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent level of industry experience.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 24 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Ubisoft is an EOE and offers competitive salaries and a complete benefits package. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.