Senior Character Artist
- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Bihan entity is looking for an accounting intern to support the overall accounting objectives ensuring to provide timely and accurate accounting data with local and group requirements.
Your major objectives will be providing support to the Accountant and other members in the Accounting team. The work you will perform will provide you with preliminary exposures in the field of taxes and full cycle accounting (AP, AR and GL).
- Understand asset limitations, project milestones, risks and work accordingly;
- Collect and become familiar with reference images;
- Produce models according to the Art director's vision;
- Create high quality, detailed character models and assets;
- Provide proxy models for early game integration;
- Create efficient and rig friendly, low polygon models for game integration;
- Unwrap low polygon models and create high quality color maps;
- Address critiques from the Lead Artist and Art Director and make revisions;
- Guarantee the quality and delivery on time of 3D modeling and mapping as regards the characters and actors needed for producing the game;
- Mentor and help grow less experienced artists on the team
- At least 5 years’ working experience in game development modeling and texturing characters using 3ds Max and Photoshop (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs);
- Experienced with AAA game production
- Very high sense of human and animal anatomy and proportions;
- Ability to sculpt complex anatomical forms without a base mesh supplied;
- Highly proficient in 3DS Max, ZBrush (or equivalent software) and Photoshop, Substance Painter;
- Solid knowledge in hi-poly modeling and digital sculpting;
- Strong knowledge of low poly modeling techniques including but not limited to creating great quad topology;
- Very good texturing skills, mapping and normal map extraction techniques; Understanding of PBR.
- Ability to use efficiently the texture space and to take into consideration the pixel ratio;
- Ability to understand technical constraints and to integrate them when modeling;
- Good sense of form, shape, silhouette regarding objects;
- Passion for games and strong game culture;
- Ability and desire to work in creative and collaborative teams;
- Ability to manage their own time and work within deadlines;
Nice to have
- Good communication and English skills.
- Strong knowledge of Marvelous Designer and/or Substance Designer.
- Experience in animation and rigging are considered as advantage;