Speculative Application Communications Manager (f/m/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Ubisoft Escape Games", "Beyond Good & Evil 2", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
The newly established Ubisoft Berlin studio is set to continue contributing to this impressive line-up and will be working on AAA Co-Development projects together with international Ubisoft teams.
We Are Ubisoft Berlin
At Ubisoft Berlin, we are steadily growing. We are collaborating on the award-winning “Far Cry” series together with international Ubisoft teams, an unannounced project and we are paving the way for even more!
As a newly established Ubisoft studio, we have an ambitious but humble approach to the contribution we want to bring to AAA game development in Germany. We are committed to excellence; we want to dedicate ourselves to delivering inspiring and meaningful game experiences that will empower our players and make them feel part of the worlds we create.
We encourage an autonomous and entrepreneurial mindset tailored to our highly motivated talents to create experiences that leave a mark in the games industry as a whole.
Come and join us in one of the most creative and dynamic cities in the world!
We are now accepting applications for a Communications Manager (f/m/d) to be based at our studio in Berlin.
The Communications Manager coordinates the internal and external messaging of the Ubisoft Berlin development studio. They define, implement and execute the local communication strategy and ensure that the communication needs of the studio, the German studio network and the Ubisoft group are being fulfilled locally. As part of the transversal communication team, they provide expertise and support to Ubisoft Berlin as well as to all German Ubisoft development studios.
The Communications Manager corresponds with internal and external stakeholders to presents the studio as a highly desirable employer and developer of AAA quality products
- Define, implement and execute a local communication strategy that supports the business goals of the studio, the network and the group.
- Draft content for the studio’s internal and external channels.
- Support local teams in optimizing their at-many-messaging.
- Monitor, respond and engage with the studio’s followers.
- Monitor, respond and engage with the employees on internal communications channels.
- Curate, coordinate and moderate local studio meetings.
- Support the transversal team with the implementation and execution of cross-studio meetings.
- Support the transversal team with the execution of the annual Ubisoft Expo.
- Serve as the point of contact for all local communication related inquiries.
- Provide the employees with studio, network and group updates.
- Position engaging studio content within the network and the group channels.
- Identify speaker and speaking opportunities for the studio and its products.
- Provide media training & -staffing to local speakers
- Staff on-site interviews.
- Create local communication campaigns & media alerts.
- Shape local key messaging.
- Identify, conceptualize and execute local events in collaboration with the Event Manager Communications.
- Support the implementation and execution of network and group events.
- Provide expertise, feedback and support to the other local, transversal and global communication teams.
- Push new ideas and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field
- At least three years of communication and / or marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Social media management experience
- Self-consistent and solution orientated method of operation combined with excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (German & English)
- Knowledge of the games industry
What we want to offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other teams
- Fresh fruits, discounted gym membership, corporate benefits and support for child care
- Free bike rental or lease your own bike
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative. If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals in an international team, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, a cover letter including your earliest starting date, your salary expectations and why you would like to join us.
For further information, please check https://berlin.ubisoft.com/en/