User Acquisition & Monetization Specialist - Ketchapp (F/M)
- 93100 Montreuil, France
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players' lives through original, memorable entertainment experiences. These teams bring to life whole new worlds – veritable playing fields in which players can freely express their imagination, leading to moments of surprise, fun and adventure, as well as fostering learning and discovery.
For more than 6 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both the imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.
Fully integrated in the Ubisoft environment and with more than 200 games in its catalogue, Ketchapp is one of the leading publisher of hyper-casual mobile games, and the name behind such hits as 2048, Knife Hit, Stack, Origame, Flipman, among others.
In your role as User Acquisition & Monetization Specialist with Ketchapp, and under the responsibility of the User Acquisition & Monetization Manager, you will help to drive the studio's growth by developing our base of users and the notoriety of our Apps, while contributing to the deployment of our automation platform. For this purpose, you will be tasked with the following assignments:
- Setting up and optimizing player acquisition campaigns for your Apps portfolio on the advertising networks (Facebook, Google Adwords, video network, etc.) based on ROI performance indicators
- Setting up and optimizing the monetization of inventory on your Apps with a view to enhancing key indicators such as the fill rate, CPM, etc.
- Deploying A/B tests on your Apps and sharing insights with the User Acquisition & Monetization team
- Supervising the creation of advertising assets with the Creative team and managing/improving their performance in your campaigns
- Monitoring the development of our automation platform: in direct contact with our Dev Tools team, you will contribute to the design of business tools followed by the development of a platform intended to optimize the performance of our campaigns and our monetization.
Having gained some initial and significant professional experience in the field of acquisition, mobile inventory monetization, and Data and/or Project Management, you now seek to join a team that defines itself as "serious about fun".
If you match the following description, you’re the one for us!
- You are experienced in managing Mobile advertising campaigns in which performance hinges on various levers;
- You are familiar with the challenges of Ad-based monetization, from creating instances to waterfall optimization;
- You are proficient with one or more market tracking tools (Tenjin, Appsflyer, TUNE or Adjust);
- Your analytical mind means that you can use data easily and shrewdly;
- You don't see problems, only solutions;
- With your Mobile expertise and creative flair, you can deploy efficient acquisition campaigns on the markets targeted;
- You benefit from solid relational skills, a keen sense of initiative and an excellent analytical capacity;
- You’re obviously able to speak English in a professional environment.
- If you tick all these boxes, by all means get in touch! Also bear in mind that the ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Technical skills that allow you to self-sufficiently develop scripts and/or explore the data (Python, JS, SQL, etc.);
- Previous working experience in the integration of CRM and ERP tools, among others.
- High degree of autonomy and creativity;
- An international context with colleagues who are enthusiastic and engaged;
- 4 free Ubisoft games a year;
- A flat hierarchy and open communication;
- All the latest online gaming news via our Stories magazine;
- A stack with the latest technologies and cutting-edge hardware;
- Ubi Path: come for a career, not just a job.
You will find all the studio's other benefits here: Ubisoft Benefits
Interested? Apply online and we'll get back to you soon :)
See some of our fantastic creations over here => http://www.ketchappgames.com/