Information Security Specialist (f/m/d)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
The main activities and responsibilities are:
- Drive the security activities related to Düsseldorf and the rest of Germany in order to contribute to the global security effort;
- Manage the relationship with executives and key stakeholders to support the decision making process that could impact Ubisoft’s security posture
- Provide counsel and propose security solutions integrated to IT and business processes;
- Enhance the security of IT systems by driving the implementation of risk management requirements into global IT projects;
- Define policies, standards and processes to ensure secure data management;
- Develop and contribute to risk analysis methods for game production environments & IT projects;
- Carry out security evaluations for the projects to which he/she is assigned;
- Interpret potential or realised risks brought forth by new technologies introduced to daily operations. This will include the security management of cloud based tools and infrastructure used by the company.
- Participate in the global effort to evaluate and audit the security posture of our external partners.
- Bachelor’s or master in computer science or relevant technical studies;
- Technical or audit certification in computer security (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, etc.)(Asset)
- General IT knowledge
- Knowledge of the Microsoft and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Knowledge in Cryptography and network security
- Knowledge of the main aspects of computer security (processes and technologies)
- Ability to interact with representatives from different sectors, use a pedagogical approach and communicate technical and business concepts to all types of audiences;
- Good IT and security technical foundations.
- Analytical and synthesizing skills;
- Ability to make decisions quickly in a constantly changing environment and demonstrate capacity for innovation;
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy;
- Ability to draft documents that are clear and well-structured;
- A good English level is mandatory
- German and/or French are an asset
- Ready to travel for work occasionally
Nice to have:
- Experience in managing a security program
- Experience in developing corporate policies or guidelines
- Experience in implementing security measures in the video game industry.
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- 3-5 years’ experience in auditing or security consulting.
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
If you are passionate about games and would like to work in the games industry, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.