QA Tester [The Settlers Online] (f/m/d)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
We are looking for a QA Tester (f/m/d) to join the ranks of our The Settlers Online Quality Assurance team. This position will be located at Ubisoft Düsseldorf (Germany).
As a QA Tester (f/m/d), you will be in charge of fulfilling the game testing process. To achieve this goal, you will be working closely with colleagues from multiple disciplines.
- Daily management of the issue database (e.g. Jira), testing activities (e.g. Testrail), as well as ensuring that the upcoming game versions and their respective services meet the internal quality standards.
- Responsible for deploying and validating new game versions on different environments.
- Being engaged in a close cooperation with the Customer Relations team and actively investigating reports from live environments.
- Perform daily tests and be responsible for quality and stability of new game content, new features and upcoming releases
- Report and monitor software errors (bugs) and game design problems in a bug database
- Verify fixes applied by developers (bug regression)
- Proficient in handling bug tracking databases
- Analytical and critical approach
- Ability to describe complex interrelations in writing
- Good team player
- Proficiency to work in spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
- Strong passion for computer soft- and hardware
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in game design, level design and/or programming is a plus
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We are offering motivating challenges for true team players with a high level of self-initiative. If you are passionate about games and wish to become part of an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.