Associate Director E-Commerce
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join us and shape the future of entertainment. Join us and create the unknown.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Associate Director E-Commerce for Video Games. This ambassador role is responsible for
- Lead B2C ecommerce video game sales strategy & tactics
- Oversee digital and physical store activities to focus on increasing revenue and profitability
- Set or maintain sales objectives, annual strategic plan and the strategies required to reach the goals
- Forecast and analyze sales and site performance figures: produce reports, follow up on performance indicators and demonstrate creativity when suggesting actions to increase sales
- Partner with cross-functional department to manage all aspects of the e-commerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the e-commerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test e-commerce initiatives
- Oversee and follow up on online sales campaigns based on event and consumer behavior and consider logistical aspects related to online sales
- Oversee the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Oversee media campaigns and newsletters, analyze and manage the client base and optimize segmentation
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to e-commerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners on a regular basis
- Manage with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into e-commerce projects
- Identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Continual improvement of process and capabilities of the store:
- Empower your collaborators to improve their contribution and performance
- Contribute to the development of the e-commerce site and tools
- Improves business processes by collaborating with vendors, colleagues, and other internal functional teams
- Keep abreast of market trends, consumer trends, competition, customer service issues, and e-commerce technology and dynamics
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Minimum of 5 years of digital sales and / or online store management
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline or equivalent experience required
- Cross-functional project management skills, self-starter and accustomed to leading projects with little supervision
- Ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Solid B2C sales and marketing track-record
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
- Experience with B2C SaaS e-commerce platform. Demandware preferred
- Solid understanding and passion for websites, UI and Visual Site Merchandising
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and Adobe system
- Experience working in a customer-focused environment and demonstrated ability to create systems and procedures to accomplish customer satisfaction
- Able to make timely decisions, anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
- Well-organized, detail-oriented self-starter who is able to work autonomously within a dynamic environment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong affinity for the game industry and its products, particularly PC game
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and esports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after five years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 24 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.