Digital Marketing Manager - Influencers
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Are you ready to move entertainment forward? Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Manager – Influencers to join the Digital Marketing team in San Francisco, CA. The Digital Marketing Manager – Influencers will support the ongoing development and execution of Ubisoft’s influencer (creator) marketing campaigns, across all Ubisoft brands and all social platforms. This person will report to the Senior Content Marketing Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible for setting up and executing influencer marketing campaigns, from kickoff to post mortem – both pre and post launch – including, but not limited to, developing campaign briefs, influencer list research and validation, asset distribution, reviewing content, and troubleshooting as necessary
- Support inbound and outbound communication efforts with external agency partners and influencer partners, as needed
- Coordinate and oversee gameplay capture events with internal cross-functional teams, influencer partners, and external agency partners
- Generate and distribute campaign reports that focus on performance analysis and key takeaways
- Identify and communicate key insights to internal stakeholders, in an effort to improve our programs and tactics and make better strategic decisions
- Work with internal Analytics partners and Digital Marketing leads to create tests and trials opportunities for developing and refining influencer marketing strategies on a variety of platforms, including YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok
- Effectively partner with cross-functional teams (Digital Marketing, Brand, PR, Community Development, etc.) and international partners in order to develop integrated global strategies and programs
- Work with external partners to coordinate and manage travel logistics and billing process, where applicable
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 4+ years of experience working in the field of influencer marketing, digital marketing, or equivalent relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of Digital & Social marketing programs including: online media, social behavior, research & analytics
- Strong knowledge of YouTube and Twitch platforms a plus
- Experience working on influencer campaigns or with influencers a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Collaborative, proactive and solutions orientated
- Initiative to drive change and demonstrate creativity in a quickly evolving space
- Knowledge and focus on marketing analytics and ROI
- Entertainment or video game industry experience a plus
- Experience working in an international environment a plus
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and esports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after five years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 24 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.