Junior Game Tester
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft’s presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin’s Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.
Playing games for a living is the dream, but is it a realistic dream? Join Ubisoft and make it happen.
If you are the one who reached all the viewpoints with your eagle in Assassin’s Creed, successfully defended hostages in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, or hacked the evil organization in Watch Dogs and you just like games as we do – this job might be for you!
Perhaps you know that these games have millions of possible combinations for a player’s actions, where one can interact with objects, characters, and the environment in nearly infinite scenarios. In order to make sure everything is functioning according to design specifications, all these combinations and more need to be tried. Further on, you need to interact with the game world in a way that the developers didn’t expect or even anticipate a player would!
Your genuine passion for video games will help you to play out all the different storylines and get all achievements in the game.
Your main quest:
- Test games across various platforms
- Search for issues & create bug reports
- Use smoke, exploratory, regression testing to ensure stability of the build
- Execute test plans
- Work in a friendly atmosphere, sharing ideas and helping others when needed
- Strong motivation to work and develop in the video game industry
- At least intermediate English (both written and spoken)
- Good knowledge and understanding of testing theory
- Strong interest in, and genuine passion for video games
- Solid knowledge of PC and console hardware
- You should have a keen eye for detail, creativity and excellent communication skills
- Covered vacation of 20 working days and paid sick leaves to buff your HP
- Working hours from 9.00 until 18.00, Monday to Friday, with one-hour lunch break to restore stamina, enjoy games or snooze on a bean bag
- Career and development level-ups and a big tree of new opportunities to upgrade
- You will receive mentoring as every newcomer who joined the Brotherhood of Assassins did
- If you receive damage, we have Medical and life insurance to heal your wounds
- Feel bad at work? Come visit the Healer office to restore your health
- English or French courses to increase your charisma
- Free access to all Ubisoft games on PC platform to keep your weapons sharp and train with your buddies
- Internal video game tournaments to fuel your competition spirit, for bonus XP or just for fun
- You can earn additional XP through different Learning opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions, workshops and internal online platforms to increase expertise in various domains
- Team gatherings with fun and jokes to share updates and good spirit
- Welcoming workplace and colleagues that are the best co-op partners
Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive it will take us up to 14 working days to come back to you with the answer and feedback. Please be patient!