Live QA specialist tester
- Montreal, QC, Canada
*1 year contract*
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
The Live QA team participates in the post-launch efforts for all Ubisoft titles. As a Live QA Specialist Tester, you will collaborate with the Dev Team, Customer Support, Community Management teams and the QC department to provide assistance for public Alpha and Beta events where applicable.
Your main tasks are to:
- Verify issues reported by customers and identify detailed reproductions to be provided to the production teams;
- Provide clear and detailed solutions to the issues based on the customer’s reports;
- Follow up on the issues compiled in the database;
- Draft reports on the tests that are carried out and update the test documents provided by the certification specialist team lead (validation grid, test-case, etc.).
- High school diploma;
- Training in video game testing
- 1-2 years’ experience as a tester;
- Experience in complementary tests an asset;
- Customer facing position experience is an asset.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong focus on customer needs;
- Sharp observation skills;
- Sense of initiative;
- Excellent communication skills (French and English, spoken and written);
- Knowledge of Office suite
- Knowledge of JIRA
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.