C++ UI/UX Programmer [Rainbow Six Siege] (f/m/d)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
As an UI/UX programmer, you develop intuitive and outstanding UI/UX for Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege in close collaboration with UI/UX artists & designers as well as other front- and backend programmers.
You will develop outstanding UI solutions for Rainbow Six Siege using C++. This includes improvements of the existing game UI and the corresponding framework, implementation of new features, setting up wireframes for artists & designers and implementation of client-side UI logics. For this, you will collaborate closely with peers in Montreal as well as with designers, artists & programmers in the teams in Düsseldorf and Mainz.
- Implementation of UI components in C++
- Improving and extending existing game UI and UI Framework
- Setting up wireframes for UI Artists and Designers to work in
- Design and Implement client-side UI logic
- Directly communicating with UI/UX designers & artists
- Working closely together with the Montreal UI team
- Strong programming skills in C++
- Understanding of the MVVM pattern
- Very good communication skills and ability & desire to work as a team player
- Good debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently with large, existing code bases
- Solid understanding of UX/UI design principles
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Passion for making and playing games
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.