- Montreal, Canada
Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
The Illustrator will create high-resolution images and concepts.
The main and routine tasks of the Illustrator are to:
- Create concepts (sketches, photo montages, etc.) based on specific briefs and in keeping with the artistic direction;
- Create high-resolution images based on specific briefs and in keeping with the artistic direction;
- Ensure posing, lighting and rendering in 3D software;
- Create and/or modify textures;
- Process images in Photoshop;
- Search for references based on the artistic direction;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
College diploma in graphic design, modeling or other relevant training.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in modeling, texture, lighting, image processing or any other relevant experience.
- Team spirit
- Observation skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Ability to accept feedback
- Ability to work under pressure
- Creativity (originality and resourcefulness in problem-solving)
- Knowledge of Zbrush, Photoshop, 3dsmax