Speculative Application: Programming [Rainbow Six Siege] (f/m/d)
- Mainz, Germany
The teams at Ubisoft Mainz are engineering some of Ubisoft’s biggest blockbusters. Operating from a historic city in the heart of Germany, the studio develops games pushing the limits of the genre like the acclaimed Anno 1800 and lends decades of expertise to AAA co-development projects like Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and the upcoming Beyond Good And Evil 2.
More information at mainz.ubisoft.com
At Ubisoft Mainz, we are always on the lookout for up and coming C++ programmers to join the amazing team behind Rainbow Six Siege. This team is working closely with the lead studio in Montreal on creating the best experiences for our players.
Possible option on the team include:
- Tools Programming
- Online Programming
- Systems Programming
We aim to have a wide and diverse range of profiles within our studio; thus, we are looking forward to being surprised by your application. The most important quality for us is to be a strong team player with a resilient and positive attitude.
Other important requirements often include:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge in C++
- Excellent communication and good English skills
- Passion for Games
- Self-motivated and autonomous attitude to work
- Flexible working hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other teams
- Fresh fruits, discounted gym membership, corporate benefits and support for child care
- Free bike rental or lease your own bike
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative. If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals in an international team, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, a cover letter including your earliest starting date, your salary expectations and why you would like to join us.
For further information, please check https://mainz.ubisoft.com/en/