Video Game Tester
- Bucharest, Romania
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Are video games a big part of your everyday life? Make them your job!
If you ever dreamed of doing what you love for a living, this is your chance to join Ubisoft’s party of heroes as a Junior Game Tester. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
You will embark on a journey full of quests
- As a party member of Ubisoft’s Test Department, you will be the main player in a complex process of quality control.
- One of your main quests will be to make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free products.
- You will perform detective work for the development team by using your keen eye for details and express your creativity and intuition.
- You will assure the fact that the product you are responsible for raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria are fulfilled.
- Computers, video game consoles and controllers will be your main weapons during this adventure.
Your skills tree
You have the passion for games (knowledge of different game genres, consoles and platforms)
- You’re an active student, ready for a new adventure (Bachelor's degree is considered a plus)
- Your English is at its best - you have very good written skills
- You need to add skill points in patience and persistence, to perform meticulous testing and ensure accuracy at all times
- As part of the team, you need to interact with other adventurers and have good interpersonal and communication abilities
- Special abilities: fast learner, creative and proactive
- Superpowers: reliable, punctual and with a positive attitude
- All adventurers and superheroes need to be a little nerdy as well and show basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- No previous work experience is necessary
Ubisoft Romania is defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your education and skills.