(Senior) Brand Manager, Mobile
- Shanghai, China
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Ubisoft China is looking for passionate and experienced Brand Manager to join Ubisoft China Brand team. The position is based in Shanghai, and the Brand Manager will report to the Brand Director to oversee Ubisoft live and upcoming mobile games in China.
What you will do:
- Working with Ubisoft Studio and Mobile HQ, guide and influence product content/assets/messaging for increased marketability of Ubisoft mobile titles in China. Provide clear guidelines and follow up to ensure Ubisoft mobile games are China-ready i.e. local brand names and trademarks, quality localization, integrating social and sharing platforms, etc.
- Define the China product strategy positioning/audience/key messgaes and features) for Ubisoft mobile titles, to be translated into meaningful and effective marketing tactics by China Marketing and Communication team.
- Brief and work with Brand artists to adapt/create or optimize marketing assets (key art, videos, posters, screenshots…) to support the promotion of Ubisoft mobile game portfolio, update and event
- Execute market research, competition benchmark and relevant analysis to keep related to China gaming market and players
- Collaborate with Ubisoft business teams to pitch and follow IP licensing and Publishing deals with China partners. Represent Mobile brands and games in local B to C and Bto B events such as China Joy, Ubinext, licensing show etc.
What you should be equipped with:
- 5 years of marketing experience in game marketing, mobile game marketing preferred
- Play and love games in general, mobile games. Being familiar Ubisoft’s brands and games is a plus
- Knowlegdeable about the the China video game mobile market – main players, competition star products, trending genres, player audiences.
- Other interest in the entertainment world (movie, anime…), collectibles and/or new technologies (AR/VR).
- Native Chinese and good English speaking and writing skills.
- Mastery of Office suite. Some skills in Photoshop and video editing a plus
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!