Full Stack Developer
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune & Mumbai!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Designation: Full stack Developer
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings.
Job Location- Pune
We are looking for a highly skilled software programmer who is comfortable with both front-end and back-end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web and desktop application architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and R&D Teams for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Contribute to full life-cycle application development including user requirements, specifications, design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and maintenance.
- Assist with creation of design and technical documentation.
- Develop data models and schemas in MySQL for the system.
- Contribute to system documentation for applications and databases
- Create prototypes of user interfaces for evaluation
- Design and develop web-services for integration with 3rd party systems. Working knowledge of SOAP and Restful web services required.
- Fix issues raised by end users
- Mentor and guide team of Web and desktop application developers from technical standpoint.
- Work with development, production teams and R&D product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- 4+ years of proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role in the industry.
- Extremely proficient in RDBMS concepts and database optimization. Able to write extremely efficient and optimized queries.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), micro-services, web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Handling application hosted on server farms and deployment strategies.
- Working with Machine Learning based projects such as Image Processing, NLP, Deep Learning is added advantage
- Highly motivated for developing international standard web applications and services.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Patient and attention to details.
- Well organized and autonomous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to work in a constructive direction for team, company and personal growth.
- Creates technical documentation.
- Enhance existing development processes.
- Effectively communicate relevant project/team related information to Project Manager, Team Lead, and to the management.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes