Mobile SDK Developer | Ketchapp
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.
The SDK Developer will help to monitor and improve Software Development Kits (SDKs) dedicated to mobile games (iOS, Android) used by the development and production teams for our Ketchapp hyper-casual studio.
The SDK Developer will also provide support to users of internal tools, notably by creating a web interface.
The SDK Developer's main, customary tasks include:
- Developing, testing and maintaining the SDK by implementing the features required to meet the needs of the game production teams, in agreement with the other team members.
- Programming in a clear and structured manner while adhering to the existing architecture and guidelines.
- Suggesting improvements by identifying processes that can be automated or optimized.
- Providing the necessary support for users to resolve their problems and help them get started with the tools.
- Documenting their work to transfer their knowledge and allow developers to understand how to use new systems and features.
- Performing all other related tasks.
- A graduate from an engineering school, video games school or equivalent, you have at least two years' experience in the development of mobile applications.
- You are proficient in C# / Unity
- You are fully familiar with C/C++ or JAVA programming.
- You are fully familiar with the iOS and Android mobile development environments (Xcode, Android Studio, etc.) and have knowledge of creating a framework.
- You are proficient with the Unity tool and have some experience creating plugins.
- You have a solid working knowledge of English (written and oral).
- You benefit from good relational and communication skills.
- You are self-sufficient and rigorous.
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s games. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Kyiv has an opportunity for you!
Join Ubisoft Kyiv Studio and become “Serious about fun” together with us!