C++ Programmer [Uplay PC] (f/m/d)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative products, we are looking for an experienced C++ Programmer [UPlay PC] (f/m/d).
You will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things. The team is characterized by passion, comradery and the love for pc gaming. You will work in close collaboration with the other programmers, designers and testers with the opportunity to visit and work from collaborating studios.
This position will be located at Ubisoft Düsseldorf.
- Writing clear, modular and maintainable code
- Participate in or lead feature task forces for technical design and implementation/improvements of new features
- Testing, debugging, profiling and maintaining existing code. This covers topics such as: client & network programming, user interface, build pipeline & tools, social features (e.g. chat), game data distribution, APIs, and much more
You’re a driven person who is passionate about developing a software platform for games with millions of users. Furthermore, you believe in team ownership of what you create and you will be working with your colleagues to learn, share ideas and solve complex problems.
- 1+ years of professional programming experience
- Excellent C++ skills
- Bonus: C#, Python,TypeScript, HTML, WinAPI, Protocol Buffers, Chromium, REST, NoSQL, Network Security, AWS
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
Applications should include your resume, a cover letter with the earliest starting date, your salary expectation and why you would like to joins us.
For further information please check www.ubisoft.com.