Project Security Analyst Intern
- Shanghai, China
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Ubisoft is looking for a Project Security Analyst Intern to work in coordination with the Security & Risk Management department, IT team and the productions teams in order to provide informational, functional and technical security expertise to ensure and enhance the current security posture within Ubisoft.
Answering to the Security & Risk Management department, the Project Security Analyst Assistant’s main missions are:
· Conduct audit follow up
· Conduct vulnerabilities remediation
· Evaluate the security level of our partners
· Contribute to the creation and implementation of standards, policies, and guidelines related to information security
· Provide counsel, expertise and propose security solutions integrated to business processes
· University student (Bachelor or Master Degree)
· Understanding of cybersecurity core concepts
· Network, Windows/Linux operating systems and scripting
· Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint)
· Fluent in English (Spoken/Written)
· Good presentation, organization, time management, communication and analytical skills
· Autonomous and dedicated to success
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.