Associate Producer [Anno] (f/m/d)
- Mainz, Germany
About Ubisoft Mainz
The teams at Ubisoft Mainz are engineering some of Ubisoft’s biggest blockbusters. Operating from a historic city in the heart of Germany, the studio develops games pushing the limits of the genre like the acclaimed Anno 1800 and lends decades of expertise to AAA co-development projects like Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and the upcoming Beyond Good And Evil 2. More information at mainz.ubisoft.com.
Anno 1800 has set sail, bringing players all across the globe in touch with our studio's 21 years of city builder experience. We are now accepting applications for an Associate Producer (f/m/d) to join our ambitious team. This position will be based in Mainz, Germany.
In this role you are responsible for guiding a strong and experienced team, further developing the world of Anno. Reporting to the Senior Producer the role will also involve managing communication between different parties and departments. You will use your experience and proven track record to monitor the progress of the team, achieve production objectives and ensure that everyone remains committed and highly motivated.
- Planning and scheduling for your area of the project including planning documentation, tools and constant monitoring of progression
- Optimize workflows and processes to make coordination within the team and between other stakeholders as simple as possible
- Identify issues and risk mitigation in order to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality and initiate contingency plans where necessary
- Coordinate the submission process and all dependencies inside and outside Ubisoft and ensure all requirements are met
- Establish and maintain a healthy team spirit with open communication, constructive feedback culture, easy and lean processes and realistic goals
- Be an excellent leader for your team with a servant leadership mindset, helping to unleash the full potential of each and every member of your team
- Support the Senior Producer, Leads and Recruitment with hiring and on-boarding of new employees
- 2 years+ experience as a Producer or Associate Producer in the games industry
- You have shipped at least one AAA title either on PC and/or console from start to end as an Associated Producer
- You have experience in building and leading high performing teams
- Strong knowledge of project management methods and tools (Jira, Confluence) in game development
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams, both internal and external
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Flexible working hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other teams
- Fresh fruits, discounted gym membership, corporate benefits and support for child care
- Free bike rental or lease your own bike
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, a cover letter including your earliest starting date, and why you would like to join us.
For further information, please check https://mainz.ubisoft.com/en/