Business Developer Chinese Market - Ketchapp (M/F)
- 93100 Montreuil, France
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players' lives through original, memorable entertainment experiences. These teams bring to life whole new worlds – veritable playing fields in which players can freely express their imagination, leading to moments of surprise, fun and adventure, as well as fostering learning and discovery.
For more than 6 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both the imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.
Ketchapp is a leading publisher of hypercasual games industry, acquired by Ubisoft in 2016. The Studio is currently in fast development and looking for a Business Developer expert of the Chinese market. Specialized in mobile games publishing, the company identifies and publishes the most promising hypercasual games from independent external developers.
Within the Ketchapp sourcing team, your objective will be to find, contact and convince new high potential studios and/or developers to partner with us, with a strong focus on the Chinese market.
Under the responsibility of the Third Party Coordinator, your missions will be the following:
- Follow the global market trends to develop a deep understanding of the hypercasual mobile gaming industry ;
- Create and adapt a prospection process fitting the Chinese culture to find high potential studios/developers ;
- Contact and convince the most promising prospects to partner with us to publish their games ;
- Coordinate with the Ketchapp publishing team to ensure a smooth customer journey for developers / studios during the initial phase of partnership.
- Bachelor’s degree from a Business school or gaming related.
- Fluent Chinese and English are mandatory, written and spoken.
- Fluent French and any additional language are a plus.
- Prior experience in business development.
- General knowledge of the digital industry and the gaming industry.
- Interest in the hypercasual gaming industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, thoroughness and attention to details … because we are serious about fun !
Lunch vouchers, 50% reimbursement of transportation fees, 4 free video games a year, price reduction on concerts and shows, employee discounts at the Ubisoft gym, etc.
Permanent contract (CDI).