Creative Director (Creative Services)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
As the Creative Director, you will be a part of the core leadership team for Ubisoft San Francisco’s internal Creative Services department. In this position, you will lead a multi-disciplinary team to concept and produce marketing materials used across Ubisoft marketing campaigns.
You will help to drive the growth and evolution of the Ubisoft Creative Services department. You will bring a balance of creative and management skills to deliver best in class creative while growing your team members and driving process improvements.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Delivers Amazing Creative: Encourages optimal standards across creative deliverables no matter how big or small.
- Consumer Focused: Embraces consumer insights and research to make sure creative deliverables will resonate with the target audience.
- Ability to Scale & Empower Process: The marketing landscape continues to diversify and grow, as a result you will oversee the development of processes to maintain creative standards across a growing number of formats.
- Manage & Mentor: Can grow and develop their team to take on new responsibilities and skills over time.
- Collaborative Mentality: Can partner well with Ubisoft Brand teams as well as our other partners including development teams and other internal marketing groups.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 7+ years leading an internal creative team/department
- Experience leading creative efforts across: print, digital, retail, social, events & video
- 3+ years working in gaming and/or entertainment
- Experience managing remotely a plus
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and esports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.ill be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.