Graphic Design Intern
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join a great place to work and shape the future of games. Join us and create the unknown.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Graphic Design Intern to support our Ubisoft Creative Services Department for up to three months. As part of our in-house design team, you will be working both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects related to our wide portfolio of video games.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work on packaging, events, social media, and graphic design marketing materials
- Compiling presentation decks and attend presentations for the marketing teams
- Create concepts, layouts, and final designs under direction of Creative and Art Directors
- Collaborate with other interns and freelancers to develop in-house projects and events
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a relevant bachelor's degree
- Looking to pursue an internship to fulfill a class requirement/credit in order to graduate
- Can work a minimum of 28 hours/week (equivalent to 3 full days a week) or up to 40 hours/week
- Excellent design, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to multitasking and enjoy a challenge
- Proficient in Abode Creative Suite
- Only candidates currently located in SF Bay Area will be considered
PLEASE NOTE FOR YOUR APPLICATION:
**Applications without a portfolio will not be considered (link or PDF).**
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.ill be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.