Recruitment Manager (f/m/d)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Beyond Good & Evil 2", "Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
A rare opportunity has become available for an experienced Recruitment Manager (f/m/d) to take the next step in their career and lead the Recruitment team across Ubisoft Blue Byte's development studios in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin. The position can be based in either one of our German studios.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will become an integral part of the HR transversal leadership team, driving and championing talent acquisition projects. Your role is to be the key point of contact concerning recruitment matters across the studio's in Germany, whilst leading and also supporting the recruitment team.
Further responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining the studio's "ideas from the bottom, up" culture by supporting and empowering recruiters and hiring managers
- Continuous development of recruitment strategy, ensuring alignment with studio and company strategy
- Monitoring / reporting of recruitment activities
- Partnering with studio management, game and technology development teams in order to provide a high level of recruitment advice
- Coordinating and managing various games industry conferences across Europe in order to further develop Ubisoft Blue Byte's employer brand and network with top talent
- Management of Recruitment Budget, including approvals, forecasting and reporting.
- Completed studies with focus on HR or equivalent
- At least 7+ years’ Recruitment experience, preferably in the Games / IT industry with leadership experience
- Highly developed communication skills - in English, both written and spoken
- Highly organised and ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficiency with a range of computer software including applicant tracking systems, project management and communications systems.
- Strong knowledge of current recruitment trends and best practices
- Willingness to travel regularly (Once per quarter to Mainz & Berlin studio's minimum)
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative. If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals in an international team, please apply via our career portal.
The application must include your resume and cover letter detailing your earliest starting date, salary expectations and motivation.
For further information please check bluebyte.ubisoft.com and www.ubisoft.com.
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
Luise-Rainer Str. 7