Temporary Partner Marketing Coordinator
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Temporary Partner Marketing Coordinator for its Partner Marketing Department. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for asset and project coordination, as well as specific retail account support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Initiate and traffic in-store and online creative assets between Brand Marketing, Ubisoft’s creative teams, internal and external partners.
- Assist Partner Marketing Manager by collaborating with partners and cross-functional teams, such as brand, digital marketing and creative services, to build out marketing programs that promote the game throughout its lifecycle.
- Manage and fulfill incoming asset requests from internal teams and external partners
- Deliver content to retailers, retailers’ content portals, and internal teams.
- Manage and maintain ongoing marketing calendars across all titles and projects
- Attend and distribute notes from Brand’s weekly meetings.
- Capture/document live marketing placements and maintain server folder organization
- Assist in drafting wrap decks
- Ad-hoc & Event-based broad Sales team support
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- BA/BS required with marketing concentration preferred. 1-2 years of experience in positions requiring artwork trafficking, project/account coordination and administrative/customer support in fast-paced marketing environment also preferred.
- A self-starter who has the ability to work productively, autonomously, and cooperatively within a team.
- Detail oriented - strong organizational/multi-tasking/prioritization abilities.
- Proactive thinking and excellent communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Outlook is required.
- Knowledge in JIRA is a plus
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.ill be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.