Communication Manager, EMEA M/F
- Paris, France
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
Ubisoft EMEA HQ office is looking for an experienced Communication Manager to lead global product communications strategies for several Ubisoft products in close cooperation with our local PR and Influencers Managers based across 14 subsidiaries.
With an ability to think both creatively and strategically, the Communication Manager main mission is to design consistent and unified global communication campaigns to expand and generate positive awareness of Ubisoft’s products through both online/offline media and content creators/influencers channels.
As part of the Audience & Customer Management department, this position will report to the Group Communication Manager, EMEA. More precisely, the candidate’s missions will be:
· Build and orchestrate integrated communications strategies with the contribution of marketing, production teams, community developers and US counterparts:
o Develop compelling messages per audience and craft related communication actions and tools ( press material, Q&A, pitch documents, blog post, video, events …)
o Plan influencer/press activations from inception to implementation and demonstrate clear return on investment
o Adjust and maintain the global communication plan up to date and project specific budgets
· Engage with our network of local PR and Influencers Managers making sure:
o All elements required are delivered on time and according to high quality standards
o Their local actions are supported and validated against the global communication plan
o Cross fertilization is facilitated and best practices shared
· Coach and media train key spokespeople
· Anticipate, prepare and oversee communication crisis in collaboration with the Corporate Communication Team when needed
· Plan and deliver first-class events, sometimes with the Events Team and/or external agencies (creative & technical)
· Report and analyze the impact of the actions deployed from a quantitative and qualitative standpoint including identification of key learnings and next steps recommendations
· Monitor news and industry trends and be an expert of entertainment & gaming brands.
You already have a track record (3-5 years) in orchestrating successful communication plans using the right and most diverse channels in the video game industry or in another entertainment or high tech industry.
You have already demonstrated achievements in a fast-paced, international work environment and have proven solid project leadership. You are a real expert who knows how to convince externally as well as internally with diplomacy and pertinence.
Also, this role requires:
· A university degree. Degrees in journalism, English or communications are preferred
· Fluency in English (French is not mandatory but a plus), with excellent oral and written communication skills
· A strong knowledge and passion for the ever-changing influencer and digital amplification landscape.
· Impeccable organization, time management and self-sufficiency
· Personal passion for the video game or entertaining industry
· A team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humor. An appreciation of baked goods and chocolate is a big plus.
Required Application Materials:
· Cover Letter which should include:
o Why you are interested in working at Ubisoft
o What games you are currently playing
Position available immediately.
International travel is required for this job.