- Da Nang, Vietnam
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio will focus on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. The teams at Ubisoft Da Nang will also collaborate with other studios on the development of mobile games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
As an Audio Designer, you will craft high quality audio for our games. Your job is to design, create and implement audio content to mobile games. We are looking for an experienced audio wizard with at least one shipped game under their belt. As a designer, you are a fearless innovator with an experimental mindset.
Main Responsibilities include :
- Designing and implementing audio (gameplay sounds, ambiance, voices etc.) for a large variety of mobile games
- Defining audio pipelines and systems with other team members
- Working closely with programmers, designers, and artists to collaborate at all stages of development
- Relevant experience in game audio
- Ability to produce high-quality and innovative audio content
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- Experience in integrating audio using Wwise
- Strong knowledge of audio editing tools
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on mobile App audio best practices
- Able to work with external vendor and audio database
We’ll come back to you as soon as possible with potential delays to expect due to the recent opening of the studio.