Ubisoft Coding Campus - Online Programmer Trainee
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kiev and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kiev was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.
Fast-tracking your career sounds good, right? Now in its second edition, our accelerated learning international program prepares you for an Online Programming career in one of the most dynamic industries, which is video gaming.
The courses are taking place between November 2019 - June 2020 at the Ubisoft Bucharest and Kiev studios, and you will also benefit from a monthly scholarship.
For 7 months, you will be mentored by our programming experts and by specialized university teachers. The classes will focus on building a series of contexts that replicate first-hand experiences which a typical online programmer would encounter in a project.
If you graduate successfully, you will relocate to one of the Ubisoft studios participating in the program - Annecy, Montpellier, Paris, Quebec, Helsinki (Redlynx), Singapore, Toronto, Barcelona, Newcastle (Reflections), and continue as a full-time Online Programmer.
- Develop your own 2D Game while going through each chapter of the Curricula (link to Curricula description on website);
- Get actively involved in the courses and work closely with team members in order to achieve set objectives;
- Become proficient in the tools, techniques and processes used for game and server development at Ubisoft;
- Gain knowledge in all online development related activities from replication concepts, services and games security to guarantee its safety;
- Write clean code and technical documentation.
- Passionate about gaming (and have some personal gaming projects to show it);
- Good programming knowledge (C/C++);
- Fresh graduate or final year student (top of your class);
- Analytical thinking, algorithmic and data structure skills;
- Fast learner and eager to evolve in the field of online programming;
- Proficiency in English;
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers and work in a team.
We are offering:
- A monthly scholarship and a full-time contract in one Ubisoft studio in case of good performance;
- Unlimited “questions time” with industry leading experts;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- An exciting industry constantly evolving;
- Professional working environment;
- Great development potential;
- Good working conditions and motivating salary according to qualifications;
- The best colleagues and a job that never becomes a routine.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.