Manager, Release Management
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Ubisoft is composed of over 14,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
The company’s 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Blue Mammoth Games, LLC is a Ubisoft Studio. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Manager for its Release Management team. Based in San Francisco, this position reports to the Director, Digital Operations for NCSA, and oversees planning and submissions to first-party partners, the maintenance and development of internal planning and reporting tools, and coordination with international teams and studios.
- Lead team of Release Managers in coordinating first-party submissions with multiple development teams
- Run North American Production Planning meeting and keep key stakeholders informed of progress on submission milestones
- Maintain quality of mission-critical operational data and drive evolution of internal planning tools and reports
- Master first-party submission processes and policies, and maintain relationships with external account managers
- Coordinate with worldwide internal stakeholders to improve submission processes
- 3-5 years’ experience with Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, or Steam submission protocols
- Experience managing people and working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on tight deadlines
- Detail- and process-oriented with very strong organizational skills
- Gaming experience on current console systems strongly preferred
- Experience in QA or software development preferred
- French language skills a plus
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.