Do you want meet our recruiter in Devcom/Gamescom, Cologne 18 - 20.8?
- Helsinki, Finland
Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games and we are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. As one of the biggest and oldest game studios in Finland, we focus on surprising people with the unexpected and creating impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, one of the biggest independent video game publishers in the world with over 16,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation, create innovative technology and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions useful to other studios worldwide.
Are you joining Devcom or Gamescom this year in Cologne and interested to get to know our quirky studio filled with amazing and experienced people? Our recruiter is available for a chat on the spot and happy to get to know passionate game development professionals.
We have new openings regularly and right now we are especially interested to get to know experienced project management professionals with shipped games under their belt, brilliant and analytical game designers and of course talented programmers who can speak either C# or C++.
Interested in meeting us in the event and imagine the future of gaming with us? Let us offer you some tips:
- Tell us about your experience in the games industry and what would you like to do next
- What date and time during Devcom/Gamescom 2019 you would prefer to meet?
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Newly renovated office space 10 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send us your information by 15th of August. Our recruitment team will review all contacts and we will try to meet as many people as possible during the time we are at the event from Sunday 18th of August to Tuesday 20th of August.