- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing studios!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
- Optimize/develop renderer, game engine, and data pipeline;
- Collaborate with technical director and leads on technical design and core tech and feature roll out;
- Advise team on development of engineering system across the entire codebase;
- Work with artists, designers, and other engineers to identify systems in need of maintenance, optimization and/or replacement;
- Coordinate with leads to ensure smooth roll out of new graphical features;
- Review the work of other engineers and provide mentorship.
- Min. of 6 years programming experience who has shipped at least 2 games;
- Relevant experience working on AAA titles, current and next-gen consoles;
- Mastery of C/C++, with excellent multi-threaded programming techniques;
- Strong understanding of 3D rendering algorithms and related mathematics;
- Excellent knowledge of DirectX and OpenGL;
- Excellent knowledge of HLSL/Cg;
- Bachelors in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent;
- Fluency in Assembly and SIMD programming;
- Deep understanding of low-level optimizations and core subsystems, memory management, cross-platform development;
- Expertise on at least one major platform;
- Experience using game development frameworks and middleware;
- Self-direction, focus, results-oriented thinking, resourceful problem-solving skills;
- Strong communications skills.