- Bucharest, Romania
As a WAS Specialist, you will help the WAS team to respond to our daily request. Those requests are mainly about retrieving/sending CKs* to studios, retrieving/transferring GMs**, managing access list to our servers. You will also have to index CK and masters in our tool FindInWas.
- Indexing CKs and GMs in FIW;
- Retrieving and sending CK or Masters;
- Managing access list (for CKs);
- Preparing CKs and GMs for storage or transfer ( zipping, encrypting, creating iso file etc);
- Checking CK’s content (assets, documentation etc);
- Sending every items needed to the retail delivery team.
**GM (game master) = game build.
- Fluent in English;
- The ability to work with and as part of multiple teams, both internal and external;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as teamwork skills;
- Results-oriented, fast learner;
- Pro-active, autonomous, rigorous and organized;
- Flexible and able to adapt;
- Personal interest in games;
- Good knowledge of French is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is a plus.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built, throughout its over 26 years of existence, a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon,Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon and Assassin’s Creed.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry, Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us