Brand Management Intern
- Shanghai, China
Ubisoft is composed of over 12,000 talented people located in 28 countries across the globe. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
- Assist Brand manager in day-to-day brand management tasks, including China-ready check, translation support, asset gathering, adaptation and creation for new games and products releases, social media posts, etc.
- Working with the Brand Manager and the Marketing Artists, help adapt and/or create the marketing assets (key art, videos, posters, screenshots…) to support the release of our games, updates, events and products
- Help ensure our games and products are China-ready i.e. with an approved Chinese name and logo, quality localization, using the rights social and sharing platforms, etc.
- Be in touch with local business partners an help follow up local IP deal, Publishing deal and merchandising projects
- Under the Brand Manager’s supervision, execute market research, competition benchmark and relevant analysis to keep related to China gaming market and players
- Participate and support in local events such as China Joy, Ubinext, licensing show etc
- 协助各类本地活动，如China Joy、Ubinext、授权展览等。
- Senior Student from a Business school or management related study.
- A passion and knowledge for games. Some knowledge of Ubisoft’s brands and games is a plus.
- Other interest in the entertainment world (movie, anime…), collectibles and/or new technologies (AR/VR).
- Native Chinese and good English speaking and writing skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, or equivalent software.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.