Brand Management Intern
- Shanghai, China
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
- Assist Brand manager in day-to-day brand management tasks, including China-ready check, translation support, asset gathering, adaptation and creation for new games and products releases, social media posts, etc.
- Working with the Brand Manager and the Marketing Artists, help adapt and/or create the marketing assets (key art, videos, posters, screenshots…) to support the release of our games, updates, events and products
- Help ensure our games and products are China-ready i.e. with an approved Chinese name and logo, quality localization, using the rights social and sharing platforms, etc.
- Be in touch with local business partners an help follow up local IP deal, Publishing deal and merchandising projects
- Under the Brand Manager’s supervision, execute market research, competition benchmark and relevant analysis to keep related to China gaming market and players
- Participate and support in local events such as China Joy, Ubinext, licensing show etc
- 协助各类本地活动，如China Joy、Ubinext、授权展览等。
- Senior Student from a Business school or management related study.
- A passion and knowledge for games. Some knowledge of Ubisoft’s brands and games is a plus.
- Other interest in the entertainment world (movie, anime…), collectibles and/or new technologies (AR/VR).
- Native Chinese and good English speaking and writing skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, or equivalent software.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.