Marketing Assistant Intern
- Shanghai, China
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Community Sentiment Coordinator for their Customer Relationship Center in Morrisville, North Carolina. The Community Sentiment Coordinator is primarily responsible for analyzing the activities of the Ubisoft community across all social media platforms. This role is integral to delivering our strategy to put the player at the heart of everything we do at Ubisoft. By applying statistical methods and techniques to generate meaningful insights, the Community Sentiment Coordinator will provide quantitative and qualitative data to drive community and business strategy. The ideal candidate is an experienced gamer who is comfortable with online communities and social media tools, loves data analysis, and has the ability to thrive in a highly dynamic environment with a distributed team.
Ubisoft China is looking for a Marketing Assistant Intern to assist our marketing and communications director in a variety of marketing activities and campaigns. As our marketing intern, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to execute our marketing plans, and support marketing campaigns launches. At the same time, you will have an amazing experience to learn about how our marketing team operates, interacts with the Chinese player communities as one of the global leaders of this video game industry, which is full of fun, energy, and creativity.
· Support marketing and communications team to deliver best in class creative executions.
· Coordinate and execute online/offline campaigns and brand/marketing actions, from pitch to execution to hands on support.
· Plan, create and analyze content to inform, entertain and expand our reach on Social Media, advertising and other digital marketing channels.
· Work on operational marketing tasks in coordination with the marketing, communications, brand, sales team and HQ for kinds of metadata (images, videos, copywriting, localization requests), pitches for launches, updates, internal or external events, factsheets, PR Q&A, etc.
· Help with the elaboration of diverse documents, including but not limited to marketing plans, reports, benchmarks, etc.
· Conduct competitive analysis, and post mortem reporting on plan execution.
· Work with multiple stakeholders to optimize plans.
· Student for bachelor or above with marketing, management, language literature, or related major.
· Passion for marketing work, with proven marketing skills (projects experience in the previous internship or university life) as a plus.
· Positive and proactive attitude, a true team player.
· Can work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with creative ideas.
· Master Microsoft Office suite.
· Native Chinese speaker with excellent oral and written English skills. French is a plus.
· Can work at least 3 days per week during an internship of at least 4 months.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.