Senior Producer [Anno] (f/m/d)
- Mainz, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Beyond Good & Evil 2", "Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
Due to continued success of the Anno franchise, we are now accepting applications for a motivated and experienced Senior Producer to join our humble studio in Mainz, Germany.
The Producer is responsible for managing the budget, schedule and quality of game development projects. You will manage the communication between different parties whilst ensuring development resources are optimized. You are also responsible for leading the development team and overall success and health of the project.
- Degree in Project Management/Administration or equivalent industry experience
- Expert knowledge of project management methods in game development
- The ability to collaborate with and flexibly create and modify workloads for multiple teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent self-organization and self-motivation abilities
- Shipped multiple PC/Console games
- Passion for games and strong knowledge of the gaming industry
- Flexible work hours
- Access to various Internal & External training courses, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruit, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidised lunch meals, Free Bike rental or lease your own bike and many more!
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our careers portal.
Information for Applicants
Applications must include your CV and a Cover Letter detailing your earliest starting date, relevant experience, motivation and salary expectations.
For further information, please check https://mainz.ubisoft.com/en/