- Helsinki, Finland
Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games and we are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. As one of the biggest and oldest game studios in Finland, we focus on surprising people with the unexpected and creating impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, one of the biggest independent video game publishers in the world with over 16,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation, create innovative technology and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions useful to other studios worldwide.
We are thrilled to start a new project with a new IP, and we are looking for a
Producer for this unannounced project
As a Producer, you will have a huge impact on the success of our latest project! Your objective is to deliver a world-class game achieving quality, schedule, and business targets by managing the project team together with the leads. As a manager, you are an enabler, who understands that leadership is not only about assigning tasks and priorities, but providing your team an environment to thrive, and giving them access to the right tools and resources to be successful. Hand-in-hand with other project leads, you will be the face of the project inside and outside the studio.
We are looking for a highly organized and systematic person with excellent communication and people management skills. You have an excellent understanding of the game development process and the key game business concepts. Quickly changing situations and conflicting expectations don't ruin your day, but rather drive you forward, as you see challenges as learning opportunities. Solution orientation comes naturally to you. You like to set your objectives high and try to excel in what you do. You enjoy collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders in an international environment.
You will join a recently founded core team of senior game developers, and you will get to grow the team along with the project. You will have the opportunity to be one of the team’s first members and strongly influence the road ahead. We offer you a key position in an ambitious project in a world's third-biggest game publisher, and the opportunity to build a new IP. You will get to enjoy the network and resources of Ubisoft, but at the same time work in an agile studio with creative freedom.
- Build and manage the project teams efficiently together with the leads
- Manage the team to deliver and operate a high-quality game
- Form and manage the project’s roadmap, resourcing plan, schedule and budget
- Manage risks and contingency plans
- Represent the project inside and outside of the studio together with the other leads
- Be responsible for managing and reporting the P&L of the project, in collaboration with other teams within the studio and with Ubisoft’s HQ
Our dream candidate
- Has an excellent understanding of game development processes and its various phases
- Has shipped several successful games as a Producer
- Is a project management wizard and is very experienced in creating structure (plans, budgets, reports) to projects
- Is experienced and skilled in leading people
- Uses the technical tools related to project management with ease
- Understands the key business concepts of the gaming industry and has a ROI-driven mindset
- Has strong experience in stakeholder management in an international environment
- Is organized and systematic, yet flexible in changing situations
- Is driven and persistent
- Has the capacity and willingness to coach, grow and develop talent
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Is able to stay efficient and focused under pressure and when dealing with ambiguity
We also appreciate
- Experience of developing or running F2P games
- Experience of running live operations
- An awesome project with a lot of variety and challenges
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Newly renovated office space 10 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 25th of June but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!