Spanish Player Support Agent
- Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Ubisoft is composed of over 14,000 talented people located in five continents across the globe. As the 3rd largest independent games publisher in the world we are serious about fun. We work in an ever evolving and competitive business and need to provide consumer support which engages and amazes our customers who are more connected to us than ever before.
The Consumer Relationship Centre provides our consumers with an awesome experience at every point of contact. This multilingual centre manages interactions with consumers through a range of communication channels including community management, telephone, email, social and chat. Working in close collaboration with the wider business, the CRC is key in helping us fulfill our mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We are always on the lookout for creative, entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for what they do. If you are ready for a challenge, are fluent in written and spoken Spanish alongside English, full of new ideas and ready to play a role in our ongoing success, then we want to hear from you!
As well as being great team players and living and breathing the Ubisoft brand you will also:
- Consistently provide solutions to our players and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
- Support all player contacts in the specified native language; using webmail & chat, and potentially forums and social media in coordination with Team Leads.
- Act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound players with knowledge and passion for our products.
- Look for opportunities to improve the player experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
Your mission is to:
- Monitor allocated territory queues to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Ubisoft products and process.
- Provide first contact resolution of player issues
- Take personal ownership of customer requests & provide exceptional player experience as measured through player surveys and internal SLAs.
- Support your team leads, new projects and the wider business as and when required.
- Show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our consumers.
You are a skilled professional and expert in the following:
Strong technical ability– ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer support environment
Good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
Good spelling and grammar
Quick thinker – work proactively
Good communicator & team player
Able to work on own initiative
Experience of Customer Support ticketing tools, a knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
Native/mother tongue speaker in Spanish
The job is a permanent role and will be located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
We offer a competitive salary with a relocation support plus access to the most innovative, cutting-edge and ground-breaking titles on the market.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.