- Cary, NC, USA
Red Storm Entertainment is hiring – If you are a talented Technical Animator looking for a new challenge on a big AAA IP this may be the career for you! Join our talented crew and help us to develop the character pipeline for our next game!”
- Create and maintain all character rigs and deformations.
- Work with the character art and animation teams to create models that meet technical criteria.
- Develop pipeline tools that assist character artists and animators in their workflows.
- Create and maintain animation blend trees to meet the expectations of the game experience.
- Ability to create simple animations or modify existing animations to assist in prototyping features.
- Experience with both keyframe animation and motion capture.
- Collaborate with our partner studios to help develop asset pipelines.
- Work with production to prioritize tasks.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience creating and supporting complex character and weapon rigs.
- Experience building tools to improve animation, rigging and/or character pipelines.
- Extensive knowledge of Python and DCC tools APIs.
- Good understanding of real time animation systems and game console constraints.
- Experience using motion capture systems
- Key Frame Animation Experience
- Knowledge of Motion Builder
· Unity experience
· First Person / VR experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.