- Cary, NC, USA
Red Storm Entertainment is on the hunt for another highly talented and creative individual to join our amazing crew! In addition to exceptional technical art skills, we’re looking for a candidate who can lead by example, embracing hard work and combining clear communication with a winning attitude. If you’re a technical artist eager to solve interesting problems, we look forward to hearing from you!
We are searching for someone with at least 2 years of industry experience with wide knowledge of content creation pipelines and performance optimization strategies.
· Build and maintain automated and efficient pipelines.
· Create technically challenging art including shaders, cloth simulation, and particle systems.
· Work with engineering to develop new technologies.
· Collaborate with content creators to maximize available technology.
· Establish memory and performance budgets.
· Oversee and implement optimization of assets, levels, memory and frame rate.
· 2 years game development experience.
· Experience with modeling, texturing, and shading for games.
· Demonstrated skills in programming/scripting. Python and DCC scripting languages preferred.
· Strong understanding of real time rendering.
· Knowledge and experience in node based game engines preferred
· Ability to quickly learn a content pipeline and toolset.
· Must be an effective communicator, both verbally and written.
· Ability to anticipate, prioritize, and organize work to meet objectives.
· Passion and enthusiasm for video games.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.