Senior Environment Artist
- Cary, NC, USA
Red Storm Entertainment is on the hunt for another highly talented and creative individual to join our amazing crew! In addition to exceptional artistic skill, we’re looking for a candidate who can lead by example, embracing hard work and combining clear communication with a winning attitude. If you’re an artist eager to solve interesting problems, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Collaborate with level designers to own a part of the game world from conception to completion.
- Manage assets to fit memory, design and frame rate limits.
- Create high definition 3D models that follow art direction guidelines.
- Work with Art Director to ensure quality and style of art assets are consistent with the project direction.
- Assist Technical Artists in designing, implementing and maintaining art pipelines.
- Research new tools and techniques to create more efficient and visually appealing environments.
- Mentor less experienced artists.
- Five or more years of experience modeling in film or games.
- At least 2 shipped titles of the AAA quality.
- Portfolio demonstrating knowledge of 3D modeling tools (examples include 3D Studio Max, Maya, or Blender).
- Experience building environments in a 3D game engine.
- Must be willing to complete a test if requested.
- Must be authorized to work in United States.
- Unreal experience desired.
- Ability to travel internationality preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.