Character Artist [Avatar Project]
- Stockholm, Sweden
Are you a great sculptor? Can you create high fidelity characters to offer a captivating experience? Then we got a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Character Artist for our work on Avatar together with Massive. Working together with our colleagues in Malmö, you will work to brief on the artistic direction to create high quality models for the game.
As a member of the character art team, you will focus your work on characters of the Avatar universe. Together with a cross-functional team you will strive to achieve high benchmark standards to create believable characters.
What you do:
- Collaborate with the art team to become familiar with benchmarks and graphical references.
- Create characters of high quality that aligns with the artistic vision of the game universe.
- Drive the feedback loop for your models, making adjustments as needed to ensure it follows project guidelines.
- Provide complete character models that can be integrated into the game engine.
- Creative and imaginative mind with experience from creating high quality models and have shipped AAA titles before.
- Skilled modeler who knows how to create believable characters and what tools are needed to achieve perfection.
- Problem-solver, working autonomously while adapting to any style required.
- Team player, used to work cross-disciplinary and know how to give constructive feedback.
Does this sound like a perfect match? Submit your CV today and let’s start a conversation.
Making good games takes effort, making great games takes a different type of thinking.
Are you a game designer, artist or engineer? Cool. How about a chemist, economist or social scientist? Let’s talk. At Ubisoft Stockholm, we feel different thinking comes from many places and that good ideas, no matter where they come from, are the key to unlocking our potential.
Located in the storied Östermalm neighborhood in Stockholm Sweden, we believe thinking of new ways to solve old problems is a cornerstone of innovation and we are looking for passionate people who follow their dreams to make the world a better place.
We know there is a better way to making great games.