Technical Director, Art (M/F) - [BGE2]
- Bordeaux, France
Created in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux is the newest of Ubisoft French studios, working on iconic brands such as Just Dance, Ghost Recon, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids. About fifteen Ubisoft experts from all over the world have joined the studio to share their energy and their passion to join this new adventure!
Announced as AAA studio production, Ubisoft Bordeaux is growing rapidly and will eventually reach 200 employees. As of today, the team counts now over 180 talents from more than 15 different nationalities.
With the ocean less than an hour away, the vineyards at the gates of Bordeaux, and in one of the most beautiful regions of France, the studio is the ideal place to reconcile a demanding and creative work environment on leading Ubisoft brands and an exceptional lifestyle.
If you like working in a stimulating, international and friendly environment, come join us and become a pioneer of this new studio!
In collaboration with the Artistic Direction of the game, you must ensure the preoper functionning of the artistic content during the production game.
- Ensure the integration and optimization of artistic content in the engine;
- Guarantee the respect of the technical constraints related to the console;
- Provide technical follow-up to the art team;
- Develop or find the best tools and methods possible to improve and facilitate the work of the team;
- Coach members of the art team to be able to use the tools and methods well;
- Act as interlocutor between the art team and the programming team;
- Provide constant technical support for tools and engine to all members of the Artistic Team
- At least 8 years of experience at the position of Art TD Art or Assistant TD in AAA games development
- Great knowledge of videogames culture, artistic and technical knowledge aligned with passion for your work.
- You are hard-working, organized, and able to respect of the pre-established constraints, and workflows whilst sharing and bringing your knowledge to the team.
- Great communication, and inter-personal skills. You are proactive and enjoy working enthusiastically with cross-discipline teams.
- Evolve in a leading group in the French video game industry represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs