Technical Headhunter (M/F)
- Bordeaux, France
Created in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux is the newest of Ubisoft French studios, working on iconic brands such as Just Dance, Ghost Recon, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids. About fifteen Ubisoft experts from all over the world have joined the studio to share their energy and their passion to join this new adventure!
Announced as AAA studio production, Ubisoft Bordeaux is growing rapidly and will eventually reach 200 employees. As of today, the team counts now over 150 talents from more than 12 different nationalities.
With the ocean less than an hour away, the vineyards at the gates of Bordeaux, and in one of the most beautiful regions of France, the studio is the ideal place to reconcile a demanding and creative work environment on leading Ubisoft brands and an exceptional lifestyle.
If you like working in a stimulating, international and friendly environment, come join us and become a pioneer of this new studio!
In a context of strong growth (recent studio creation), you will join the HR team of the Bordeaux studio and will be in charge of recruiting and running a network of candidates specialized in different trades (programming, animation, art).
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager, you will work in collaboration with the recruitment team and the studio management team to fill our positions of technical experts.
- Handle the entire recruitment process of experienced technical profiles.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience and strong relationships with candidates.
- Set up the candidate sourcing strategy.
- Write job descriptions related to leads and management and manage the applications:
- Identification of the best approaches to attract the best profiles (specialized job boards, direct approach, cooptation, external partnerships, etc.)
- Development and animation of the pool of candidates
- Management of internal events dedicated to the recruitment
- Conducting interviews
- Present the best profiles to the managers and finalize the recruitments:
- Organization of interviews with the leads and the management
- Debriefs and decision support with managers
- Ensuring the reference points and proposals to the candidates
- Perform external monitoring by participating in conferences, exhibitions and other internal and external events connected to the industry; and promote the Ubisoft employer brand.
- Propose and deploy innovative recruitment actions, in line with external market developments.
You will participate in the development and implementation of transversal projects related to recruitment.
- Training Bac +5, you must justify a significant experience of at least 5 years in the direct approach of technical and experience, ideally in the video game or at least in the tech sector.
- You speak English fluently (conducting interviews in English).
- You have a positive state of mind and a good relationship that allows you to develop quality relationships with your interlocutors.
- You are recognized for your professionalism, your autonomy, your sense of analysis and your spirit of synthesis.
- Your enthusiasm on daily basis will be an undeniable asset for this position.
- The attraction for video games is a plus.
Working in a french studio is:
- Evolve in a leading group in the French video game industry represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs